This newly released pump from Premium Accessories was a hit at the preview at Blackpool Balloon Bash 2020 & a sell out in 2022.
We have also used it for the balloon decor side of the business throughout the various lockdowns and it has made designs both quick and easy.
Jamie has used it at many events now and is impressed by it’s small size, ease of use and battery life.
• 1 inflation outlet, with button push activated inflation, and main on/off switch.
• Inflates all sizes of modelling balloons (160Q – 646Q), 5” & 11” latex.
• Digital display with battery level indicator – battery can be charged during use for extended performance.
• Digital timer for accurate sizing.
• Integrated detachable ribbon cutter.
• Integrated carry handle, but also supplied with shoulder strap.
• UK & EURO power leads
“This pump, from Premium Balloon Accessories – Europe is the most amazing pump ever!!
I have an injury on my arm caused by using hand pumps and it was really flaring up at Blackpool Balloon Bash, but this powerful little machine was a lifesaver.
It does 160s, 260s, 350s, 646s, 5″ rounds, 11″ rounds, double stuffed 260s, 16″ donuts and probably many more!
It’s battery power is awesome. It has a cutter too, super handy and a 160 nozzle (although I can thread them on the normal nozzle usually). It’s compact, a lot faster than I was expecting and quieter than I expected too. And it’s well priced too, it will definitely earn it’s money back in no time at all.
It has an optional timer so you can set it up so everything is the same size if you are doing a repetitive size or bases, columns, table arches etc. Or you can freestyle if you prefer.
I’m actually in love and so grateful for this machine as it will make such a huge huge difference to my injured arm as it’s just not recovering because I keep reusing the same muscles which are damaged.
Everyone should go buy one.”
– Abi Longsden from Abi’s Fab